Flash Player 2.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Flash Player 2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Flash Player 2.3 from your PCAdobe Flash Player
. You can find out more on Adobe Flash Player or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Flash Player\Flash Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Flash Player 2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Flash Player\Flash Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 97.57 KB (99910 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Flash Player 2.3. They occupy 97.57 KB (99910
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Flash Player 2.3 version 2.3
Flash Player 2.3 is a program released by the software company Adobe Flash Player. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Flash Player 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Flash Player 2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flash Player 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash Player 2.3". The Flash Player 2.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Flash Player 2.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Player 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flash Player 2.3.
8. After uninstalling Flash Player 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Player 2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash Player 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flash Player 2.3 by Adobe Flash Player from your computer, we are not saying that Flash Player 2.3 by Adobe Flash Player is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flash Player 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 00:56:35.617