Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01
Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 from your systemEFD Software
. Additional info about EFD Software can be read here
. You can get more details on Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 at http://www.flashmemorytoolkit.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit\unins001.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1101824 bytes) and is named FlashMemoryToolkit.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01. They occupy 2.41 MB (2530876
bytes) on disk.
- FlashMemoryToolkit.exe (1.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- unins001.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01.
Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 is an application offered by EFD Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01:
- The software company is: http://www.flashmemorytoolkit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Memory Toolkit\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01.
8. After removing Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 by EFD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 by EFD Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Memory Toolkit 2.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-18 09:54:16.723