Flash Magic 8.60
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Flash Magic 8.60 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Flash Magic 8.60 from your PCEmbedded Systems Academy, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.. You can see more info related to Flash Magic 8.60 at http://www.esacademy.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Magic folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Flash Magic 8.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Magic\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FlashMagic.exe and occupies 3.75 MB (3934720 bytes).
Flash Magic 8.60 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.43 MB (6742976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfu-util-static.exe (274.21 KB)
- FlashMagic.exe (3.75 MB)
- FM.EXE (260.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- ManualSerialNumber.exe (385.00 KB)
- serialnumber.exe (17.15 KB)
This web page is about Flash Magic 8.60 version 8.60
Flash Magic 8.60 is a program by Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Flash Magic 8.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Flash Magic 8.60 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flash Magic 8.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash Magic 8.60". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Magic 8.60 program will be found automatically. After you select Flash Magic 8.60 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Magic 8.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Magic 8.60:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.esacademy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Magic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flash Magic 8.60.
8. After removing Flash Magic 8.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Magic 8.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash Magic 8.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flash Magic 8.60 by Embedded Systems Academy, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Magic 8.60 by Embedded Systems Academy, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flash Magic 8.60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:14:34.867