Flash Magic 4.34
Flash Magic 4.34 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Flash Magic 4.34 from your systemEmbedded Systems Academy, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.. Please follow http://www.esacademy.com
if you want to read more on Flash Magic 4.34 on Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Flash Magic 4.34 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Flash Magic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Flash Magic\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Flash Magic 4.34. The program's main executable file occupies 2.83 MB (2968576 bytes) on disk and is titled FlashMagic.exe.
Flash Magic 4.34 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.49 MB (3662980
bytes) on disk:
- FlashMagic.exe (2.83 MB)
- FM.EXE (200.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.48 KB)
- ManualSerialNumber.exe (385.00 KB)
- serialnumber.exe (17.15 KB)
This info is about Flash Magic 4.34 version 4.34
Flash Magic 4.34 is a program by the software company Embedded Systems Academy, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Flash Magic 4.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Flash Magic 4.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Flash Magic 4.34 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash Magic 4.34". The Flash Magic 4.34 application will be found very quickly. After you select Flash Magic 4.34 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Flash Magic 4.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Magic 4.34:
- The software company is: http://www.esacademy.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Flash Magic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flash Magic 4.34.
8. After removing Flash Magic 4.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Magic 4.34 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Magic 4.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Magic 4.34 by Embedded Systems Academy, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Flash Magic 4.34 by Embedded Systems Academy, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Magic 4.34 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:23:10.820