Flash Games 2006 1.0
Flash Games 2006 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Flash Games 2006 1.0 from your PCAll Software By 3PEHR
. You can read more on All Software By 3PEHR or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Flash Games 2006 1.0 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Flash Games 2006 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PARAND Flash Games 2006 directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\PARAND Flash Games 2006\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Flash Games 2006 1.0. RUN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 775.79 KB (794414 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Flash Games 2006 1.0. They occupy 3.04 MB (3191299
bytes) on disk.
- RUN.exe (775.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (673.26 KB)
- SAFlashPlayer.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20061.0
of Flash Games 2006 1.0.
Flash Games 2006 1.0 is an application released by All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Flash Games 2006 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Flash Games 2006 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Flash Games 2006 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Games 2006 1.0". If it exists on your system the Flash Games 2006 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Flash Games 2006 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Flash Games 2006 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Games 2006 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PARAND Flash Games 2006\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flash Games 2006 1.0.
8. After removing Flash Games 2006 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flash Games 2006 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash Games 2006 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Games 2006 1.0 by All Software By 3PEHR from your PC, we are not saying that Flash Games 2006 1.0 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Games 2006 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 09:42:25.863