Flash Favorite 1.8
This info is about Flash Favorite 1.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Flash Favorite 1.8 from your computerFlash Favorite
. Go over here
for more info on Flash Favorite. Click on http://www.pipisoft.com
to get more details about Flash Favorite 1.8 on Flash Favorite's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Favorite directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Favorite\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Flash Favorite 1.8. FlashFavorite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.70 MB (2834432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Flash Favorite 1.8. They occupy about 3.39 MB (3550490
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFavorite.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of Flash Favorite 1.8.
Flash Favorite 1.8 is a program marketed by the software company Flash Favorite. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Flash Favorite 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Flash Favorite 1.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flash Favorite 1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Favorite 1.8". The Flash Favorite 1.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flash Favorite 1.8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flash Favorite 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Favorite 1.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pipisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Favorite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flash Favorite 1.8.
8. After uninstalling Flash Favorite 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Favorite 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flash Favorite 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Favorite 1.8 by Flash Favorite from your computer, nor are we saying that Flash Favorite 1.8 by Flash Favorite is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Favorite 1.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-09 10:42:23.380