Flash Favorite 1.5
Flash Favorite 1.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Flash Favorite 1.5 from your computerFlash Favorite
. Check out here
for more info on Flash Favorite. More info about the application Flash Favorite 1.5 can be found at http://www.pipisoft.com
. Usually the Flash Favorite 1.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Flash Favorite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Flash Favorite 1.5 is C:\Program Files\Flash Favorite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.12 MB (2220032 bytes) on disk and is named FlashFavorite.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Flash Favorite 1.5. They occupy about 2.80 MB (2932505
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFavorite.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Flash Favorite 1.5 version 1.5
Flash Favorite 1.5 is an application offered by Flash Favorite. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Flash Favorite 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Flash Favorite 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flash Favorite 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flash Favorite 1.5". If it exists on your system the Flash Favorite 1.5 program will be found automatically. After you click Flash Favorite 1.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flash Favorite 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Favorite 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pipisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flash Favorite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flash Favorite 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Flash Favorite 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Favorite 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash Favorite 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Favorite 1.5 by Flash Favorite from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Favorite 1.5 by Flash Favorite is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Favorite 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:00:13.090