Flash Desktop 4.0
Flash Desktop 4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Flash Desktop 4.0 from your PCTopLang software
. Open here
where you can read more on TopLang software. More details about Flash Desktop 4.0 can be seen at http://www.toplang.com
. Flash Desktop 4.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Desktop directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Flash Desktop 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Desktop\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FlashD.exe and its approximative size is 176.00 KB (180224 bytes).
The executables below are part of Flash Desktop 4.0. They take about 214.70 KB (219857
bytes) on disk.
- FlashD.exe (176.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.70 KB)
The current page applies to Flash Desktop 4.0 version 4.0
Flash Desktop 4.0 is a program by TopLang software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Flash Desktop 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Flash Desktop 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flash Desktop 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash Desktop 4.0". If it exists on your system the Flash Desktop 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Flash Desktop 4.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Desktop 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Desktop 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toplang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Desktop\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Flash Desktop 4.0.
8. After removing Flash Desktop 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Desktop 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Desktop 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flash Desktop 4.0 by TopLang software from your computer, nor are we saying that Flash Desktop 4.0 by TopLang software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Desktop 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 09:39:27.753