Flash Decompiler Trillix
Flash Decompiler Trillix is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Flash Decompiler Trillix from your PCEltima Software
. You can read more on Eltima Software or check for application updates here
. More details about Flash Decompiler Trillix can be found at http://www.flash-decompiler.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Flash Decompiler Trillix is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.45 MB (5711360 bytes) on disk and is named FlashDecompiler.exe.
Flash Decompiler Trillix contains of the executables below. They take 9.77 MB (10241755
bytes) on disk.
- FlashDecompiler.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.06 KB)
- install_flash_player_11_active_x_32bit.exe (3.62 MB)
You can find below a few links to other Flash Decompiler Trillix releases:
...click to view all...
Flash Decompiler Trillix is an application marketed by Eltima Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Flash Decompiler Trillix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Flash Decompiler Trillix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flash Decompiler Trillix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash Decompiler Trillix". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Decompiler Trillix program will be found very quickly. After you select Flash Decompiler Trillix in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Flash Decompiler Trillix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Decompiler Trillix:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flash-decompiler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flash Decompiler Trillix.
8. After removing Flash Decompiler Trillix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flash Decompiler Trillix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flash Decompiler Trillix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flash Decompiler Trillix by Eltima Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Decompiler Trillix by Eltima Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flash Decompiler Trillix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 16:09:49.467