Flash Camera 1.0
This web page is about Flash Camera 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flash Camera 1.0 from your computerGozTun.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GozTun.com. More information about Flash Camera 1.0 can be seen at http://www.goztun.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Flash Camera folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Flash Camera\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Flash Camera 1.0. The application's main executable file is called FlashCamera.exe and it has a size of 132.00 KB (135168 bytes).
Flash Camera 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.20 MB (1253657
bytes) on disk.
- FlashCamera.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- ~LiveUpdate.exe (212.00 KB)
This data is about Flash Camera 1.0 version 1.0
Flash Camera 1.0 is a program released by the software company GozTun.com. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Flash Camera 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Flash Camera 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flash Camera 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flash Camera 1.0". If it exists on your system the Flash Camera 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Flash Camera 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Camera 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Camera 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.goztun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flash Camera\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flash Camera 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Flash Camera 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Camera 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Camera 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flash Camera 1.0 by GozTun.com from your PC, we are not saying that Flash Camera 1.0 by GozTun.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flash Camera 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 08:55:19.980