Flash Builder 1.14
Flash Builder 1.14 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Flash Builder 1.14 from your computerCompSoft
. Further information on CompSoft can be found here
. More info about the app Flash Builder 1.14 can be seen at http://j.mp/the_sz
. Flash Builder 1.14 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Flash Builder 1.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FlashBuilder.exe is the Flash Builder 1.14's primary executable file and it takes around 708.27 KB (725264 bytes) on disk.
Flash Builder 1.14 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1939929
bytes) on disk.
- FlashBuilder.exe (708.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Flash Builder 1.14 version 1.14
Flash Builder 1.14 is an application marketed by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Flash Builder 1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Flash Builder 1.14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flash Builder 1.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Builder 1.14". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Builder 1.14 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Flash Builder 1.14 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Builder 1.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Builder 1.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flash Builder 1.14.
8. After uninstalling Flash Builder 1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Builder 1.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Builder 1.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flash Builder 1.14 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Flash Builder 1.14 by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flash Builder 1.14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 12:25:19.910