Flash Builder 1.12
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Flash Builder 1.12 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Flash Builder 1.12 from your PCCompSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on CompSoft. Click on http://j.mp/the_sz
to get more info about Flash Builder 1.12 on CompSoft's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Builder folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Builder\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Flash Builder 1.12. Flash Builder 1.12's main file takes around 696.27 KB (712976 bytes) and is named FlashBuilder.exe.
Flash Builder 1.12 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.84 MB (1932535
bytes) on disk:
- FlashBuilder.exe (696.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Flash Builder 1.12.
Flash Builder 1.12 is a program released by CompSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Flash Builder 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Flash Builder 1.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Flash Builder 1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flash Builder 1.12". The Flash Builder 1.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Flash Builder 1.12 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flash Builder 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Builder 1.12:
- The software company is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Builder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flash Builder 1.12.
8. After removing Flash Builder 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Builder 1.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flash Builder 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flash Builder 1.12 by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Flash Builder 1.12 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flash Builder 1.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 14:18:22.127