Flash Builder 1.10
Flash Builder 1.10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Flash Builder 1.10 from your computerCompSoft
. You can find out more on CompSoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://j.mp/the_sz
if you want to read more on Flash Builder 1.10 on CompSoft's web page. Flash Builder 1.10 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Flash Builder 1.10 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 568.27 KB (581904 bytes) on disk and is called FlashBuilder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Flash Builder 1.10. They occupy 1.70 MB (1787049
bytes) on disk.
- FlashBuilder.exe (568.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Flash Builder 1.10 version 1.10
Flash Builder 1.10 is a program by CompSoft. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Flash Builder 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Flash Builder 1.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flash Builder 1.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash Builder 1.10". If it exists on your system the Flash Builder 1.10 app will be found automatically. When you click Flash Builder 1.10 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Flash Builder 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flash Builder 1.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://j.mp/the_sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flash Builder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flash Builder 1.10.
8. After uninstalling Flash Builder 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flash Builder 1.10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flash Builder 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flash Builder 1.10 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Flash Builder 1.10 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Builder 1.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-20 21:56:53.507