FlareGet version 4.0.48
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FlareGet version 4.0.48 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FlareGet version 4.0.48 from your systemFLAREGET.COM
. Take a look here
for more information on FLAREGET.COM. More details about FlareGet version 4.0.48 can be seen at http://www.flareget.com/
. Usually the FlareGet version 4.0.48 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlareGet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlareGet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FlareGet version 4.0.48. flareget.exe is the FlareGet version 4.0.48's main executable file and it takes close to 1.94 MB (2030592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with FlareGet version 4.0.48. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3136673
bytes) on disk.
- flareget-chrome-host.exe (21.50 KB)
- flareget.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.48
of FlareGet version 4.0.48.
FlareGet version 4.0.48 is a program offered by FLAREGET.COM. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase FlareGet version 4.0.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FlareGet version 4.0.48 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlareGet version 4.0.48 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlareGet version 4.0.48". The FlareGet version 4.0.48 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlareGet version 4.0.48 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FlareGet version 4.0.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlareGet version 4.0.48:
- The publisher is: http://www.flareget.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlareGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlareGet version 4.0.48.
8. After removing FlareGet version 4.0.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlareGet version 4.0.48 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlareGet version 4.0.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlareGet version 4.0.48 by FLAREGET.COM from your computer, we are not saying that FlareGet version 4.0.48 by FLAREGET.COM is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlareGet version 4.0.48 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:05:35.240