Flappy Bird HD
This page is about Flappy Bird HD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flappy Bird HD from your systemastragon
. You can find out more on astragon or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.astragon.de
to get more facts about Flappy Bird HD on astragon's website. Flappy Bird HD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flappy Bird HD directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Flappy Bird HD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flappy Bird HD\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FlappyBirdHD.exe is the Flappy Bird HD's main executable file and it occupies around 2.26 MB (2373120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Flappy Bird HD. They occupy about 3.41 MB (3572199
bytes) on disk.
- FlappyBirdHD.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Flappy Bird HD is a program offered by astragon. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Flappy Bird HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Flappy Bird HD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flappy Bird HD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flappy Bird HD". If it exists on your system the Flappy Bird HD program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Flappy Bird HD in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Flappy Bird HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flappy Bird HD:
- The publisher is: http://www.astragon.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flappy Bird HD\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flappy Bird HD.
8. After removing Flappy Bird HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flappy Bird HD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flappy Bird HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Flappy Bird HD by astragon from your computer, nor are we saying that Flappy Bird HD by astragon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flappy Bird HD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:34:22.177