Flags of North America
Flags of North America is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Flags of North America from your systemProlific Publishing, Inc.
. You can read more on Prolific Publishing, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Flags of North America at http://www.Prolific.com
. Usually the Flags of North America application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Prolific Publishing, Inc\FlagPride\Flags of North America folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Flags of North America by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Prolific Publishing, Inc\FlagPride\Flags of North America\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 69.92 KB (71593 bytes) on disk.
Flags of North America contains of the executables below. They take 69.92 KB (71593
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Flags of North America.
Flags of North America is a program marketed by the software company Prolific Publishing, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Flags of North America is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Flags of North America using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Flags of North America or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flags of North America". If it is installed on your PC the Flags of North America program will be found automatically. After you select Flags of North America in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flags of North America, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flags of North America:
- The software company is: http://www.Prolific.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Prolific Publishing, Inc\FlagPride\Flags of North America\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flags of North America.
8. After removing Flags of North America, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flags of North America which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flags of North America using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Flags of North America by Prolific Publishing, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Flags of North America by Prolific Publishing, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flags of North America in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-12 18:11:23.947