This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FixMyRegistry for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FixMyRegistry from your computerSmartTweak Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on SmartTweak Software. Please follow http://www.smarttweak.us
if you want to read more on FixMyRegistry on SmartTweak Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry folder (same installation drive as Windows). FixMyRegistry's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled FixMyRegistry.exe and it has a size of 1.80 MB (1886840 bytes).
FixMyRegistry contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1994117
bytes) on disk.
- FixMyRegistry.exe (1.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.76 KB)
The current page applies to FixMyRegistry version 38.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FixMyRegistry:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FixMyRegistry.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FixMyRegistry from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FixMyRegistry when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry
- C:\Users\hisha\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\FixMyRegistry
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\FixMyRegistry.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\FixMyRegistry.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\hisha\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\FixMyRegistry\FixMyRegistry.lnk
- C:\Users\hisha\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\FixMyRegistry\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\hisha\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\FixMyRegistry\Website.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-569359019-1344064436-3357256735-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume12\games\Silent Hill\gnu_gettext.dll by zaanzo (1)\FixMyRegistry.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-569359019-1344064436-3357256735-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\FixMyRegistry.exe
FixMyRegistry is an application released by the software company SmartTweak Software. Some people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase FixMyRegistry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FixMyRegistry from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FixMyRegistry or simply click the Search feature and type in "FixMyRegistry". The FixMyRegistry program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FixMyRegistry in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FixMyRegistry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FixMyRegistry:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smarttweak.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\FixMyRegistry\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FixMyRegistry.
8. After uninstalling FixMyRegistry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FixMyRegistry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FixMyRegistry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FixMyRegistry by SmartTweak Software from your computer, we are not saying that FixMyRegistry by SmartTweak Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FixMyRegistry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:22:56.300