You can find below details on how to uninstall FixMyPC for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FixMyPC from your PCHCL
. Go over here
where you can find out more on HCL. Click on http://www.hcl.com/
to get more information about FixMyPC on HCL's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FixMyPC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FixMyPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\FixMyPC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FixMyPC's primary file takes around 27.41 KB (28064 bytes) and its name is desktopsearchenginehost.exe.
FixMyPC contains of the executables below. They take 4.01 MB (4205754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
- desktopsearchenginehost.exe (27.41 KB)
- sdckillw.exe (52.00 KB)
- sprtcmd.exe (270.91 KB)
- sprtrunsa.exe (505.91 KB)
- sprtsvc.exe (538.91 KB)
- sprttrig64.exe (88.91 KB)
- tgshell.exe (280.91 KB)
- tgsrvc.exe (245.41 KB)
- wificfg.exe (212.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
- pskill.exe (457.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1812.03
FixMyPC is a program by HCL. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall FixMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FixMyPC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FixMyPC or simply activate the Search field and type in "FixMyPC". If it exists on your system the FixMyPC application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FixMyPC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FixMyPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FixMyPC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hcl.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FixMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FixMyPC.
8. After removing FixMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FixMyPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FixMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FixMyPC by HCL from your computer, we are not saying that FixMyPC by HCL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FixMyPC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 08:00:16.833