Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour
Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour from your PCWorld-LooM
. Open here
for more information on World-LooM. Please follow http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7139/
if you want to read more on Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour on World-LooM's page. Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is C:\Program Files\Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Fiu2.exe and occupies 2.67 MB (2801664 bytes).
Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.23 MB (3381760
bytes) on disk:
- Fiu2.exe (2.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour.
Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is a program released by World-LooM. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour". If it is installed on your PC the Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour app will be found automatically. After you select Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour:
- The publisher is: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7139/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour.
8. After uninstalling Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour by World-LooM from your PC, nor are we saying that Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour by World-LooM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fix-It-Up 2 World Tour in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:46:17.170