Fitness Assistant 2.21
Fitness Assistant 2.21 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fitness Assistant 2.21 from your computerX3MSoftware
. Check out here
where you can find out more on X3MSoftware. More information about Fitness Assistant 2.21 can be seen at http://www.x3msoftware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fitness Assistant directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fitness Assistant\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fitness Assistant 2.21. The application's main executable file is titled FitnessAssistant.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2917888 bytes).
Fitness Assistant 2.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.45 MB (3613466
bytes) on disk.
- FitnessAssistant.exe (2.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Fitness Assistant 2.21 version 2.21
Fitness Assistant 2.21 is an application by X3MSoftware. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Fitness Assistant 2.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fitness Assistant 2.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fitness Assistant 2.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fitness Assistant 2.21". The Fitness Assistant 2.21 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fitness Assistant 2.21 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fitness Assistant 2.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fitness Assistant 2.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.x3msoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fitness Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fitness Assistant 2.21.
8. After removing Fitness Assistant 2.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fitness Assistant 2.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fitness Assistant 2.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fitness Assistant 2.21 by X3MSoftware from your computer, we are not saying that Fitness Assistant 2.21 by X3MSoftware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fitness Assistant 2.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:29:35.940