Fishing Craze is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fishing Craze from your systemRealArcade
. Go over here
for more information on RealArcade. C:\PROGRA~2\REALGA~1\FISHIN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\REALGA~1\FISHIN~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fishing Craze. Fishing Craze's primary file takes about 2.96 MB (3100672 bytes) and its name is FishingCraze.exe.
Fishing Craze is comprised of the following executables which take 3.17 MB (3319360
bytes) on disk:
- FishingCraze.exe (2.96 MB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Fishing Craze version 188.8.131.52
Fishing Craze is a program offered by RealArcade. Some users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Fishing Craze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fishing Craze from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fishing Craze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fishing Craze". The Fishing Craze app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fishing Craze in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fishing Craze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fishing Craze.
8. After uninstalling Fishing Craze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishing Craze that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fishing Craze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fishing Craze by RealArcade from your computer, nor are we saying that Fishing Craze by RealArcade is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fishing Craze supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 04:58:36.407