Fisherman Sam v1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0 from your systemNowStat.com
. More information on NowStat.com can be found here
. More information about Fisherman Sam v1.0 can be seen at http://www.nowstat.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0. Fisherman Sam v1.0.exe is the Fisherman Sam v1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fisherman Sam v1.0. They take 967.28 KB (990490
bytes) on disk.
- Fisherman Sam v1.0.exe (288.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Fisherman Sam v1.0.
Fisherman Sam v1.0 is an application released by the software company NowStat.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Fisherman Sam v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fisherman Sam v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fisherman Sam v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fisherman Sam v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Fisherman Sam v1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Fisherman Sam v1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fisherman Sam v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fisherman Sam v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Fisherman Sam v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fisherman Sam v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fisherman Sam v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fisherman Sam v1.0 by NowStat.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Fisherman Sam v1.0 by NowStat.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fisherman Sam v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:05:09.027