Fisherman Sam v1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0 from your systemNowStat.com
. More information on NowStat.com can be found here
. More information about Fisherman Sam v1.0 can be seen at http://www.nowstat.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0. Fisherman Sam v1.0.exe is the Fisherman Sam v1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fisherman Sam v1.0. They take 967.28 KB (990490
bytes) on disk.
- Fisherman Sam v1.0.exe (288.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Fisherman Sam v1.0.
Fisherman Sam v1.0 is an application released by the software company NowStat.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Fisherman Sam v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fisherman Sam v1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fisherman Sam v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fisherman Sam v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Fisherman Sam v1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fisherman Sam v1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fisherman Sam v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fisherman Sam v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fisherman Sam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fisherman Sam v1.0.
8. After uninstalling Fisherman Sam v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fisherman Sam v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fisherman Sam v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fisherman Sam v1.0 by NowStat.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Fisherman Sam v1.0 by NowStat.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fisherman Sam v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:05:09.027