You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fishdom2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fishdom2 from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. Open here
where you can get more info on Playrix Entertainment. More info about the app Fishdom2 can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Fishdom2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fishdom2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Fishdom.exe is the Fishdom2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.47 MB (5736448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fishdom2. They take 6.30 MB (6607646
bytes) on disk.
- Fishdom.exe (5.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
This info is about Fishdom2 version 2
Fishdom2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Fishdom2 is a program offered by Playrix Entertainment. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Fishdom2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fishdom2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fishdom2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fishdom2". If it is installed on your PC the Fishdom2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Fishdom2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fishdom2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fishdom2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Fishdom2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fishdom2.
8. After uninstalling Fishdom2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishdom2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fishdom2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Fishdom2 by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fishdom2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:53:21.160