Fishdom: Depths of Time
Fishdom: Depths of Time is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fishdom: Depths of Time from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Fishdom: Depths of Time is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\Fishdom Depths of Time folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\Fishdom Depths of Time\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fishdom: Depths of Time. The application's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2151432 bytes) on disk and is titled Depths of Time.exe.
Fishdom: Depths of Time contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.97 MB (11497864
bytes) on disk.
- Depths of Time.exe (2.05 MB)
- Depths of Time.wrp.exe (8.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Fishdom: Depths of Time.
Fishdom: Depths of Time is a program by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Fishdom: Depths of Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fishdom: Depths of Time from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fishdom: Depths of Time or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fishdom: Depths of Time". The Fishdom: Depths of Time application will be found automatically. When you click Fishdom: Depths of Time in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fishdom: Depths of Time, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fishdom: Depths of Time.
8. After removing Fishdom: Depths of Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fishdom: Depths of Time that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fishdom: Depths of Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fishdom: Depths of Time by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Fishdom: Depths of Time by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fishdom: Depths of Time supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 21:27:29.160