Fishdom is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fishdom from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Fishdom on WildTangent's website. Fishdom is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Fishdom directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Fishdom\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fishdom. Fishdom-WT.exe is the Fishdom's main executable file and it takes close to 22.70 MB (23797584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Fishdom. They occupy 22.86 MB (23965275
bytes) on disk.
- Fishdom-WT.exe (22.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
Fishdom is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Fishdom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fishdom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fishdom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fishdom". The Fishdom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fishdom in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fishdom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fishdom:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Fishdom\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fishdom.
8. After removing Fishdom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fishdom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fishdom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fishdom by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Fishdom by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fishdom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:30:17.173