FishTank 2.1b is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FishTank 2.1b from your PCboonedocks.net
. Open here
where you can get more info on boonedocks.net. Please open http://www.boonedocks.net/
if you want to read more on FishTank 2.1b on boonedocks.net's website. FishTank 2.1b is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FishTank directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. FishTank 2.1b's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FishTank\unins000.exe". FishTank 2.1b's main file takes around 797.00 KB (816128 bytes) and is named FishTank.exe.
FishTank 2.1b installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 868.04 KB (888876
bytes) on disk.
- FishTank.exe (797.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This page is about FishTank 2.1b version 2.1
FishTank 2.1b is an application by boonedocks.net. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase FishTank 2.1b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FishTank 2.1b from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FishTank 2.1b or simply activate the Search field and type in "FishTank 2.1b". If it is installed on your PC the FishTank 2.1b program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FishTank 2.1b in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FishTank 2.1b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FishTank 2.1b:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boonedocks.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FishTank\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FishTank 2.1b.
8. After removing FishTank 2.1b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FishTank 2.1b which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FishTank 2.1b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FishTank 2.1b by boonedocks.net from your computer, nor are we saying that FishTank 2.1b by boonedocks.net is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FishTank 2.1b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:06:58.273