FishCo is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FishCo from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can get more details on FishCo at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FishCo directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FishCo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FishCo. The application's main executable file is titled FishCo-WT.exe and it has a size of 4.62 MB (4848384 bytes).
The executables below are part of FishCo. They occupy about 7.02 MB (7359472
bytes) on disk.
- FishCo-WT.exe (4.62 MB)
- FishCo.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FishCo. Click on the links below for other FishCo versions:
FishCo is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase FishCo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FishCo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FishCo or simply activate the Search field and type in "FishCo". If it is installed on your PC the FishCo program will be found automatically. After you select FishCo in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FishCo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FishCo:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\FishCo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FishCo.
8. After uninstalling FishCo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FishCo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FishCo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FishCo by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that FishCo by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FishCo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 06:37:22.040