This page contains complete information on how to remove Firstload for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Firstload from your PCFirstload.net
. Take a look here
for more info on Firstload.net. Usually the Firstload program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Firstload directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Firstload\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firstload. FirstloadIkarus.exe is the Firstload's main executable file and it occupies around 2.55 MB (2674688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Firstload. They take an average of 2.69 MB (2823745
bytes) on disk.
- FirstloadIkarus.exe (2.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (145.56 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall Firstload you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Firstload when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firstload\FirstloadIkarus.exe
Firstload is a program released by Firstload.net. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Firstload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Firstload from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Firstload or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firstload". The Firstload app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Firstload in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Firstload, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firstload.
8. After uninstalling Firstload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Firstload which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firstload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firstload by Firstload.net from your PC, we are not saying that Firstload by Firstload.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firstload in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 16:38:13.120