FirstKisses is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FirstKisses from your computerDS Effects
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DS Effects. More data about the app FirstKisses can be found at http://www.dseffects.com
. FirstKisses is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firstkisses-2104f6006e538fb539b715949c8e512f folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing FirstKisses is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firstkisses-2104f6006e538fb539b715949c8e512f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 85.52 KB (87568 bytes) on disk and is titled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
FirstKisses installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 85.52 KB (87568
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (85.52 KB)
This data is about FirstKisses version 1
FirstKisses is an application marketed by DS Effects. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase FirstKisses is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FirstKisses from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FirstKisses or simply click the Search field and type in "FirstKisses". The FirstKisses program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FirstKisses in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FirstKisses, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FirstKisses:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dseffects.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firstkisses-2104f6006e538fb539b715949c8e512f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FirstKisses.
8. After removing FirstKisses, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FirstKisses that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FirstKisses with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FirstKisses by DS Effects from your computer, nor are we saying that FirstKisses by DS Effects is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FirstKisses supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:47:16.463