This page is about First Names for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall First Names from your systemwww.My-Software.co.uk
. Check out here
where you can get more info on www.My-Software.co.uk. You can read more about on First Names at http://www.my-software.co.uk
. First Names is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\First Names directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall First Names by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\First Names\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\First Names\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. First Names's primary file takes around 7.30 MB (7656448 bytes) and its name is First Names.exe.
First Names installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.35 MB (7703552
bytes) on disk.
- First Names.exe (7.30 MB)
- Update.exe (46.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of First Names. For other First Names versions please click below:
First Names is an application marketed by www.My-Software.co.uk. Some users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall First Names is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase First Names using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find First Names or simply click the Search field and type in "First Names". The First Names application will be found automatically. When you select First Names in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding First Names, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for First Names:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.my-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\First Names\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\www.My-Software.co.uk\Uninstall\First Names\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall First Names.
8. After uninstalling First Names, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of First Names that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing First Names with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall First Names by www.My-Software.co.uk from your PC, nor are we saying that First Names by www.My-Software.co.uk is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall First Names in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 03:19:09.770