First Class Flurry
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall First Class Flurry for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall First Class Flurry from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. First Class Flurry is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\FirstClassFlurry folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall First Class Flurry by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\FirstClassFlurry\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. First Class Flurry's main file takes around 2.03 MB (2130800 bytes) and is called firstclassflurry.exe.
The executable files below are part of First Class Flurry. They take an average of 5.07 MB (5313656
bytes) on disk.
- firstclassflurry.exe (2.03 MB)
- firstclassflurry.wrp.exe (2.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.26 KB)
The current web page applies to First Class Flurry version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of First Class Flurry:
First Class Flurry is an application marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove First Class Flurry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove First Class Flurry from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find First Class Flurry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "First Class Flurry". The First Class Flurry application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select First Class Flurry in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding First Class Flurry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove First Class Flurry.
8. After removing First Class Flurry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of First Class Flurry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling First Class Flurry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall First Class Flurry by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that First Class Flurry by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall First Class Flurry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:06:05.083