This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FirmaSAT for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FirmaSAT from your systemDI Management Services Pty Ltd
. You can read more on DI Management Services Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the application FirmaSAT can be seen at http://www.cryptosys.net/firmasat/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FirmaSAT folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FirmaSAT is C:\Program Files (x86)\FirmaSAT\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FirmaSAT's main file takes around 131.97 KB (135136 bytes) and is named FirmaSAT.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside FirmaSAT. They occupy about 393.38 KB (402824
bytes) on disk.
- FirmaSAT.exe (131.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.95 KB)
- FirmaSAT.exe (152.47 KB)
The current page applies to FirmaSAT version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other FirmaSAT versions:
FirmaSAT is a program released by the software company DI Management Services Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FirmaSAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FirmaSAT with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FirmaSAT or simply activate the Search field and type in "FirmaSAT". If it is installed on your PC the FirmaSAT application will be found very quickly. When you select FirmaSAT in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FirmaSAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FirmaSAT:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cryptosys.net/firmasat/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FirmaSAT\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FirmaSAT.
8. After removing FirmaSAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FirmaSAT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FirmaSAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FirmaSAT by DI Management Services Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that FirmaSAT by DI Management Services Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FirmaSAT supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:47:52.540