You can find below details on how to uninstall Firewall Agent for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Firewall Agent from your computerSNC-Lavalin inc.
. You can find out more on SNC-Lavalin inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireWall1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). tse004.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 711.00 KB (728064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Firewall Agent. They take about 715.50 KB (732672
bytes) on disk.
- KillEx.exe (4.50 KB)
- tse004.exe (711.00 KB)
The current page applies to Firewall Agent version 220.127.116.11
Firewall Agent is a program released by the software company SNC-Lavalin inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Firewall Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Firewall Agent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firewall Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Firewall Agent". If it exists on your system the Firewall Agent application will be found very quickly. When you click Firewall Agent in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Firewall Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firewall Agent.
8. After uninstalling Firewall Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firewall Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firewall Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firewall Agent by SNC-Lavalin inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Firewall Agent by SNC-Lavalin inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firewall Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:30:17.637