This web page is about Firetext for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Firetext from your systemCodexa
. You can find out more on Codexa or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Firetext can be found at https://github.com/codexa
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firetext-5844ef8999d24f7f42a6510b543b0601 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Firetext by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firetext-5844ef8999d24f7f42a6510b543b0601\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 86.60 KB (88680 bytes) on disk.
Firetext is comprised of the following executables which take 86.60 KB (88680
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (86.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.1
Firetext is a program by the software company Codexa. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Firetext is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Firetext from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Firetext or simply click the Search field and type in "Firetext". If it is installed on your PC the Firetext app will be found automatically. After you click Firetext in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firetext, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firetext:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/codexa
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firetext-5844ef8999d24f7f42a6510b543b0601\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firetext.
8. After uninstalling Firetext, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firetext that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firetext using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firetext by Codexa from your computer, we are not saying that Firetext by Codexa is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firetext supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 02:07:18.773