This info is about FirestormOS-Releasex64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FirestormOS-Releasex64 from your computerThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Please follow http://www.firestormviewer.org
if you want to read more on FirestormOS-Releasex64 on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Releasex64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FirestormOS-Releasex64 is C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Releasex64\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 43.83 MB (45961440 bytes) on disk and is titled FirestormOS-Releasex64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FirestormOS-Releasex64. They occupy 51.10 MB (53586398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirestormOS-Releasex64.exe (43.83 MB)
- slplugin.exe (2.00 MB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (549.81 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (2.24 MB)
- llceflib_host.exe (162.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to FirestormOS-Releasex64 version 188.8.131.52132
alone. You can find below a few links to other FirestormOS-Releasex64 versions:
FirestormOS-Releasex64 is an application by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove FirestormOS-Releasex64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FirestormOS-Releasex64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FirestormOS-Releasex64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FirestormOS-Releasex64". If it exists on your system the FirestormOS-Releasex64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FirestormOS-Releasex64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FirestormOS-Releasex64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FirestormOS-Releasex64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Releasex64\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FirestormOS-Releasex64.
8. After removing FirestormOS-Releasex64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FirestormOS-Releasex64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FirestormOS-Releasex64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FirestormOS-Releasex64 by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FirestormOS-Releasex64 by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FirestormOS-Releasex64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 07:10:07.563