FirestormOS-Release is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FirestormOS-Release from your systemThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. You can read more on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software FirestormOS-Release can be seen at http://www.firestormviewer.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Release folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove FirestormOS-Release by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Release\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FirestormOS-Release's primary file takes around 31.53 MB (33058008 bytes) and is named FirestormOS-Release.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FirestormOS-Release. They occupy 36.67 MB (38452005
bytes) on disk.
- FirestormOS-Release.exe (31.53 MB)
- slplugin.exe (685.71 KB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (540.15 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.67 MB)
The current page applies to FirestormOS-Release version 184.108.40.206323
only. You can find here a few links to other FirestormOS-Release versions:
...click to view all...
FirestormOS-Release is an application released by the software company The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase FirestormOS-Release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FirestormOS-Release from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FirestormOS-Release or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FirestormOS-Release". If it exists on your system the FirestormOS-Release app will be found very quickly. After you select FirestormOS-Release in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FirestormOS-Release, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FirestormOS-Release:
- The publisher is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FirestormOS-Release\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FirestormOS-Release.
8. After removing FirestormOS-Release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FirestormOS-Release that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FirestormOS-Release using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FirestormOS-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FirestormOS-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FirestormOS-Release in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-21 20:53:05.467