Firestorm Launcher version 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 from your computerFirestorm
. Additional info about Firestorm can be found here
. Please open http://www.firestorm-servers.com
if you want to read more on Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 on Firestorm's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FirestormLauncher directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FirestormLauncher\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FirestormLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.31 MB (4517376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Firestorm Launcher version 1.0. They take 12.77 MB (13393657
bytes) on disk.
- FirestormLauncher.exe (4.31 MB)
- tmpFirestormUpdater.exe (395.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This web page is about Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 version 1.0
Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 is an application by the software company Firestorm. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firestorm Launcher version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firestorm Launcher version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firestorm Launcher version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.firestorm-servers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FirestormLauncher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firestorm Launcher version 1.0.
8. After removing Firestorm Launcher version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 by Firestorm from your computer, we are not saying that Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 by Firestorm is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firestorm Launcher version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:36:48.723