Firestone is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Firestone from your systemOverwolf app
. You can find out more on Overwolf app or check for application updates here
. Usually the Firestone program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Firestone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=lnknbakkpommmjjdnelmfbjjdbocfpnpbkijjnob. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Firestone's main file takes about 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) and is called OverwolfLauncher.exe.
Firestone is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.69 MB (7015688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.84 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.36 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (131.38 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (165.34 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (435.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
This page is about Firestone version 5.4.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Firestone versions:
...click to view all...
Firestone is a program released by Overwolf app. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Firestone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Firestone from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firestone or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firestone". If it is installed on your PC the Firestone program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Firestone in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firestone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firestone.
8. After removing Firestone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firestone which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firestone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firestone by Overwolf app from your PC, we are not saying that Firestone by Overwolf app is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firestone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 05:54:40.890