Fireplace 3D Screensaver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Fireplace 3D Screensaver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Fireplace 3D Screensaver from your computer3planesoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on 3planesoft. Click on http://ru.3planesoft.com/
to get more information about Fireplace 3D Screensaver on 3planesoft's website. rundll32.exe advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\fireple.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Fireplace 3D Screensaver. The program's main executable file occupies 6.95 MB (7291136 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fireplace 3D Screensaver.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Fireplace 3D Screensaver. They occupy 6.95 MB (7291136
bytes) on disk.
- Fireplace 3D Screensaver.exe (6.95 MB)
This page is about Fireplace 3D Screensaver version 2.09
Fireplace 3D Screensaver is a program released by the software company 3planesoft. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Fireplace 3D Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fireplace 3D Screensaver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fireplace 3D Screensaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Fireplace 3D Screensaver". If it is installed on your PC the Fireplace 3D Screensaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fireplace 3D Screensaver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fireplace 3D Screensaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fireplace 3D Screensaver:
- The software company is: http://ru.3planesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\fireple.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fireplace 3D Screensaver.
8. After removing Fireplace 3D Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fireplace 3D Screensaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fireplace 3D Screensaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fireplace 3D Screensaver by 3planesoft from your PC, we are not saying that Fireplace 3D Screensaver by 3planesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fireplace 3D Screensaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 01:14:58.463