Firemin 188.8.131.5220 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Firemin 184.108.40.20620 from your systemRizonesoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Rizonesoft. More details about the app Firemin 220.127.116.1120 can be seen at https://www.rizonesoft.com
. Firemin 18.104.22.16820 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Firemin 22.214.171.12420. The application's main executable file occupies 1.95 MB (2046464 bytes) on disk and is called Firemin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Firemin 126.96.36.19920. They occupy 2.64 MB (2771636
bytes) on disk.
- Firemin.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5220
of Firemin 184.108.40.20620.
Firemin 220.127.116.1120 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Firemin 18.104.22.16820 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Firemin.exe
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Firemin.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\af.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\de.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\el.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\en.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\es.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\fr.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\it.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\ja.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\pl.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\pt.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\pt-BR.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\ru.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\sl.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\zh-CN.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\Language\Firemin\zh-TW.ini
- C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Firemin.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\C:^Users^UserName^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Firemin.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\Firemin_is1
Firemin 22.214.171.12420 is an application by the software company Rizonesoft. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Firemin 126.96.36.19920 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Firemin 188.8.131.5220 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firemin 184.108.40.20620 or simply click the Search field and type in "Firemin 220.127.116.1120". If it exists on your system the Firemin 18.104.22.16820 application will be found very quickly. After you select Firemin 22.214.171.12420 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Firemin 126.96.36.19920, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firemin 188.8.131.5220:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.rizonesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firemin 184.108.40.20620.
8. After removing Firemin 220.127.116.1120, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Firemin 18.104.22.16820 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firemin 22.214.171.12420 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Firemin 126.96.36.19920 by Rizonesoft from your PC, we are not saying that Firemin 188.8.131.5220 by Rizonesoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firemin 184.108.40.20620 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 02:28:54.837