This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Firemin 188.8.131.5220 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Firemin 184.108.40.20620 from your systemRizonesoft
. Go over here
for more details on Rizonesoft. Click on https://www.rizonesoft.com
to get more details about Firemin 220.127.116.1120 on Rizonesoft's website. Usually the Firemin 18.104.22.16820 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Firemin 22.214.171.12420 is C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk and is labeled Firemin.exe.
Firemin 126.96.36.19920 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1884340
bytes) on disk:
- Firemin.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.18 KB)
This data is about Firemin 188.8.131.5220 version 184.108.40.20620
Firemin 220.127.116.1120 is a program by Rizonesoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Firemin 18.104.22.16820 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Firemin 22.214.171.12420 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firemin 126.96.36.19920 or simply click the Search field and type in "Firemin 188.8.131.5220". If it is installed on your PC the Firemin 184.108.40.20620 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Firemin 220.127.116.1120 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Firemin 18.104.22.16820, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firemin 22.214.171.12420:
- The software company is: https://www.rizonesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rizonesoft\Firemin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firemin 126.96.36.19920.
8. After removing Firemin 188.8.131.5220, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Firemin 184.108.40.20620 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firemin 220.127.116.1120 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firemin 18.104.22.16820 by Rizonesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Firemin 22.214.171.12420 by Rizonesoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firemin 126.96.36.19920 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 21:47:26.503