Firefox: uBlock Origin
This info is about Firefox: uBlock Origin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Firefox: uBlock Origin from your computerRaymond Hill
. You can read more on Raymond Hill or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Firefox: uBlock Origin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Firefox: uBlock Origin's primary file takes about 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) and is called firefox.exe.
Firefox: uBlock Origin contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This page is about Firefox: uBlock Origin version 1.13.8
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Firefox: uBlock Origin from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: uBlock Origin is an application offered by Raymond Hill. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Firefox: uBlock Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: uBlock Origin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: uBlock Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: uBlock Origin". The Firefox: uBlock Origin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Firefox: uBlock Origin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: uBlock Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firefox: uBlock Origin.
8. After removing Firefox: uBlock Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: uBlock Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: uBlock Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firefox: uBlock Origin by Raymond Hill from your PC, we are not saying that Firefox: uBlock Origin by Raymond Hill is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firefox: uBlock Origin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:26:17.510