Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player
Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player from your systemBaris Derin
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Baris Derin. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player. The program's main executable file has a size of 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current page applies to Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player version 54.0.1
Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player is an application marketed by Baris Derin. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player app will be found automatically. When you click Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player.
8. After removing Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player by Baris Derin from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player by Baris Derin is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: YouTube Flash Video Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:27:40.390