Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 from your systemKlemens Schölhorn
. Further information on Klemens Schölhorn can be found here
. Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5. The application's main executable file occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is called firefox.exe.
Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This page is about Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 version 3.2.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 is a program released by Klemens Schölhorn. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 program will be found automatically. When you select Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 by Klemens Schölhorn from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 by Klemens Schölhorn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firefox: YouTube ALL HTML5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.990