Firefox: Vertical Toolbar
This web page is about Firefox: Vertical Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Firefox: Vertical Toolbar from your computerGomita
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gomita. Firefox: Vertical Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Firefox: Vertical Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Firefox: Vertical Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Firefox: Vertical Toolbar.
If you are manually uninstalling Firefox: Vertical Toolbar we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Vertical Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Gomita. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Firefox: Vertical Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Firefox: Vertical Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: Vertical Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Vertical Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Firefox: Vertical Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you click Firefox: Vertical Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: Vertical Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firefox: Vertical Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Vertical Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Vertical Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox: Vertical Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: Vertical Toolbar by Gomita from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: Vertical Toolbar by Gomita is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Vertical Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:26:17.527