Firefox: Unhide Passwords
Firefox: Unhide Passwords is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Firefox: Unhide Passwords from your PCNorbert Wienholz
. More information about Norbert Wienholz can be read here
. Firefox: Unhide Passwords is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Firefox: Unhide Passwords's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Firefox: Unhide Passwords. They occupy about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current page applies to Firefox: Unhide Passwords version 188.8.131.52.1.1
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Firefox: Unhide Passwords from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Unhide Passwords is an application by Norbert Wienholz. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Firefox: Unhide Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Firefox: Unhide Passwords from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: Unhide Passwords or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Unhide Passwords". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: Unhide Passwords program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Firefox: Unhide Passwords in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Firefox: Unhide Passwords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firefox: Unhide Passwords.
8. After removing Firefox: Unhide Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Unhide Passwords which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: Unhide Passwords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: Unhide Passwords by Norbert Wienholz from your computer, nor are we saying that Firefox: Unhide Passwords by Norbert Wienholz is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firefox: Unhide Passwords in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:26:17.547