Firefox: Select To Search
Firefox: Select To Search is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Firefox: Select To Search from your systemMana Ghavifekr
. More information about Mana Ghavifekr can be found here
. Firefox: Select To Search is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firefox: Select To Search. The application's main executable file has a size of 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Firefox: Select To Search. They take about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Firefox: Select To Search version 184.108.40.206
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Firefox: Select To Search from your computer.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Select To Search is a program by the software company Mana Ghavifekr. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Firefox: Select To Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: Select To Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: Select To Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Select To Search". The Firefox: Select To Search app will be found very quickly. When you click Firefox: Select To Search in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: Select To Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firefox: Select To Search.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Select To Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Select To Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: Select To Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: Select To Search by Mana Ghavifekr from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: Select To Search by Mana Ghavifekr is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Select To Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:27:40.383