Firefox: History Submenus II
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Firefox: History Submenus II for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Firefox: History Submenus II from your computerMerci chao
. More information on Merci chao can be found here
. Usually the Firefox: History Submenus II application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firefox: History Submenus II. firefox.exe is the Firefox: History Submenus II's main executable file and it occupies close to 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk.
Firefox: History Submenus II contains of the executables below. They take 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Firefox: History Submenus II.
Firefox: History Submenus II is an application by the software company Merci chao. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Firefox: History Submenus II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Firefox: History Submenus II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: History Submenus II or simply click the Search field and type in "Firefox: History Submenus II". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: History Submenus II program will be found automatically. When you click Firefox: History Submenus II in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Firefox: History Submenus II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firefox: History Submenus II.
8. After removing Firefox: History Submenus II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: History Submenus II which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: History Submenus II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: History Submenus II by Merci chao from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: History Submenus II by Merci chao is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firefox: History Submenus II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.980