Firefox: Gmail panel
This page is about Firefox: Gmail panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel from your computerAlejandro Brizuela
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alejandro Brizuela. Firefox: Gmail panel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's decision. Firefox: Gmail panel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled firefox.exe and occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
Firefox: Gmail panel contains of the executables below. They take 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Firefox: Gmail panel version 1.2.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Firefox: Gmail panel from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Gmail panel is an application marketed by Alejandro Brizuela. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firefox: Gmail panel or simply click the Search field and type in "Firefox: Gmail panel". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: Gmail panel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Firefox: Gmail panel in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Firefox: Gmail panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firefox: Gmail panel.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Gmail panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: Gmail panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: Gmail panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: Gmail panel by Alejandro Brizuela from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: Gmail panel by Alejandro Brizuela is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Gmail panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.970