Firefox: Gmail panel
This page is about Firefox: Gmail panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel from your computerAlejandro Brizuela
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alejandro Brizuela. Firefox: Gmail panel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's decision. Firefox: Gmail panel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled firefox.exe and occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
Firefox: Gmail panel contains of the executables below. They take 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Firefox: Gmail panel version 1.2.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Firefox: Gmail panel from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Gmail panel is an application marketed by Alejandro Brizuela. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firefox: Gmail panel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Firefox: Gmail panel or simply click the Search field and type in "Firefox: Gmail panel". If it exists on your system the Firefox: Gmail panel application will be found automatically. After you select Firefox: Gmail panel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Firefox: Gmail panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firefox: Gmail panel.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Gmail panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: Gmail panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: Gmail panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: Gmail panel by Alejandro Brizuela from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: Gmail panel by Alejandro Brizuela is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Gmail panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.970