Firefox: GDrive Panel
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Firefox: GDrive Panel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Firefox: GDrive Panel from your computerAlejandro Brizuela
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alejandro Brizuela. Firefox: GDrive Panel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Firefox: GDrive Panel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. firefox.exe is the Firefox: GDrive Panel's primary executable file and it occupies close to 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Firefox: GDrive Panel. They occupy about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.1
of Firefox: GDrive Panel.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Firefox: GDrive Panel.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: GDrive Panel is an application by Alejandro Brizuela. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Firefox: GDrive Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Firefox: GDrive Panel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: GDrive Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firefox: GDrive Panel". If it exists on your system the Firefox: GDrive Panel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Firefox: GDrive Panel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Firefox: GDrive Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firefox: GDrive Panel.
8. After removing Firefox: GDrive Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: GDrive Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: GDrive Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firefox: GDrive Panel by Alejandro Brizuela from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: GDrive Panel by Alejandro Brizuela is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firefox: GDrive Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.960